Friday, September 30, 2011

Hectic week!


It has been crazy these past couple of weeks. I didn't get a chance to update last week because of the move into our town home!! I love this new place. It is so much better and "roomier" than our last apartment. Now, the hard part, unpacking and organizing. UGH. It has been hard trying to find the energy to go home after work and get to work on organizing everything. Slowly, but surely, it will eventually get done! Here is my update:




How far along: 27 weeks, 4 days. About 86 days (or 12 weeks) left!!
Weight gain/loss:  Well, according to my scale, I have gained 2.2 pounds in the last 2 weeks, which would be just right...but we will see in a couple of weeks what the doctor's scale says. 
Maternity clothes:  Haven't been buying anything. I really don't want to buy pants, but I think I may have to buy at least one pair of jeans...mine are just getting too tight in the waist, even with my belly band! The belly band has really been a life saver though! 
Stretch marks: None yet...I saw some purple veins the other day though and I heard those are signs of stretch marks...but nothing has shown up yet. 
Sleep: It has been ok.
Best moment this week:  Moving into our new home and getting ready to put my baby's nursery together!
Food cravings: Ugh, I have been craving sweet things...ALL the time! I hate it. I feel so gross and fat!
Gender: Same...a girl
Belly button in or out?  Still in.
Movement: She is still moving so much! She has her little schedule going though. She moves a lot before breakfast, a lot before lunch and then sometime around dinner. She is just letting me know when she gets hungry I guess :) 
What I miss: Having more energy.
What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower that my mom and sister are throwing for me next weekend!! 
Milestones: None this week. 


We are going to see our families this weekend for conference and a wedding tonight, and then next weekend is my baby shower at my mom's. After next week, we won't be making the trip to see our families anymore just because I don't want to risk the long drive anymore. Oh, and we made our appointment for the 4D ultrasound for October 12th! I am so excited to see my baby and see what kind of characteristics she has! So cute. Also, as I mentioned last week, I will be going in for my Glucose test on Monday, the 3rd. Hopefully it goes well! Oh yeah, the ladies I work with also threw me a baby shower last week! It was a great surprise. Here are some pics of what I got. 




These were 2 baby carriages made out of diapers and it had a wash cloth and a binky in each! So cute!! 


These "cupcakes" were made out of receiving blankets and onesies coming out of the top :) Then the liners were really coffee filters and she stamped them all over and tied them with ribbon! Some people are so crafty.


I loved the diaper cake! There were a lot of wash clothes, some toys, and a few other necessities! Awesome.


A Juicy Couture diaper bag!! Now I will be a fashionable momma :)




Two really cute sleep n' plays, a piggy bank and a frame!


And the bath tub from our registry at Target! They also bought some other bath time things, but they didn't get here in time for the shower, but it was a ducky hooded towel with some wash clothes and a little ducky body scrubber! Oh and some burp clothes! Thank you so much to my friends at work that took the time and effort to make the baby shower happen. I am very grateful to have people that care about us and our baby :)
That is all, have a great weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment